TRIO Excel supports 160 students yearly with scholarships and services aimed at persistence, retention, and graduation. First-generation college students, low-income and/or students with disabilities may qualify for the TRIO Excel program. For more information, contact Ben Ernst, Director of Academic Services.
Services offered to TRIO Excel participants include:
- Opportunities to earn grant aid
- Graduate school preparation
- Expenses paid educational and cultural events
- Career assessments
- Chi Alpha Epsilon Honor Society
- Leadership and professional development
- Unlimited free tutoring
- Educational Workshops
Questions about TRIO Excel? Contact Ben Ernst.