The 2018/19 School Year Updates!
- Installation of over 175+ new Wireless Access Points
- Installation of new fiber optic network distribution
- Complete re-cabling of two dormitory buildings
- Increase Internet bandwidth by 300%
- Introduction of key network infrastructure and security enhancements
- Continuation of "OneLogin" single-sign-on
system for easy of management and access to AC resources for all users
- Introducing a Help Desk Coordinator to assist with
general questions, and customer service interface to students, staff, and faculty.
- Expand Help Desk hours 9am-4pm.
Computer Lab Location and Building
The 2018/19 school year is the second year of the student run Help Desk for general technology questions, concerns, and quick fixes.
The Help Desk is located within the ITS Office Suite in Shipman Library
The Help Desk is open Monday - Friday: 9:00am - 4:00pm
Contacting the Help Desk
In addition to walk-ins during the hours open, you can also contact the following ways:
- Phone: (517) 264-3858 (x3858 On Campus)
- Email: HelpDesk@Adrian.edu
- Web: http://HelpDesk.Adrian.edu/
OneLogin - Single-Sign-On Service
The ITS Department is pleased offer a new service to campus this year, OneLogin Single-Sign-On (SSO). Here you will find a single stop portal for shortcuts to many of the various applications, and web locations we all use daily. Check back often as we are adding new applications and web links weekly!
The OneLogin Portal can be accesed at http://AdrianCollege.OneLogin.com/