The Adrian College Student Health Center offers a wide variety of medical services to all currently enrolled students, including full-time, part-time, and commuting.
When a student is seen in the health center, there is no additional cost for the medical visit. There may, however, be a charge for immunizations such as Influenza, etc. Receipts for immunizations such as these can be requested by the student, who would then be responsible for submitting a reimbursement request to their private medical insurance..
- Acute illness evaluations and treatments (prescriptions available if needed)
- First aid treatments for minor injuries
- Referrals to local community (off-campus) health care clinics and/or specialists
- Follow-up contact for post-emergency room or hospital visits
- Loaning medical equipment (wheelchairs, crutches, etc.)
- Influenza Vaccines (offered during flu season, based on availability)
Scheduled appointments are REQUIRED for all visits; we unfortunately cannot accommodate walk-ins at this time. To schedule an appointment, click here, or contact the health center directly for assistance.
Monday - Thursday: 10 a.m. - 12 p.m. / 1 p.m. - 3 p.m.
Off-Campus / After Hour Medical Services
In the event that a student may need to be referred to an off-campus facility for further medical evaluations, the locations listed below are the nearest facilities to campus that are generally recommended if the providers feel that the student would benefit from more in-depth medical care and/or testing.
Adrian Urgent Care:
715 North Main Street, Adrian, MI 49221
9 a.m. - 9 p.m. (7 days/week)
Main St. Urgent Care & Walk-in Clinic:
902 North Main Street, Suite 2, Adrian, MI 49221
8:30 a.m. - 8:30 p.m. (7 days/week)
ProMedica Charles and Virginia Hickman Hospital:
5650 N. Adrian Highway, Adrian, MI 49221
Immunizations & Sexual Health
The Lenawee County Health Department is a great off-campus resource located just a few miles from Adrian College that students can utilize for many services, some of which are:
- Immunizations (tetanus, MMR, Hepatitis B series, Meningitis, TB testing, etc.)
- Sexual health (pregnancy or STI/STD testing and counseling)
- COVID-19 (testing and vaccination clinics)
Students can contact the health department for more information at:
1040 S. Winter Street Suite 2328 / (517) 264-5226 / http://www.lenawee.mi.us/
Please feel free to e-mail us with your questions and comments. Maintaining your confidentiality is very important to us. Because privacy cannot be guaranteed via email, please use the following guidelines when e-mailing the Health Center staff:
- Individual personal health questions should not be e-mailed
- General questions regarding services, resources, brochures, etc., are e-mail appropriate
- E-mails received during office hours will be answered by the end of the next business day
*** Insurance is not billed for Adrian College Student Health Center visits; appointment information is confidential, and will not be shared with faculty or family. There are also no additional clinic fees for appointments or medical testing. ***