The Campus Activities Network (CAN), located in the Caine Student Center, coordinates recreational, educational, cultural and social programs throughout the school year.
Working in cooperation with the other major student organizations that sponsor all-campus events, CAN plans events and activities in order to provide quality programming for students. The goal of CAN is to provide variety and quality in all campus programs. Being involved provides students the opportunity to gain and develop leadership and management skills while developing interpersonal skills.
CAN-sponsored events include the annual Sibs & Kids Weekend, Movie of the Month, bands, comedians, lectures and many other fun events.
Organizations wishing to use the CAN sound equipment need to submit an Equipment Request Form two weeks prior to the event.
Contact us to get to know more about our group. We meet on Monday nights in the Hickman Board Room at 8:30 pm.
- President: Johnathan Roscoe
- Vice President of Communications: Sarah Bittorf
- Director of Marketing, promotions and graphic design: Caitlynn Dellinger
- Finance Director and events coordinator: Savannah Ziegler
- Recruitment Chair: Maggie Foss
- Social Media Chair: Morgan Jones
- Advisor: Gabrielle Dixon
You can also stop by the office in the Caine Student Center.